Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let's Party

Nate Berkus and Miguelina Gambaccini.

Fabiola Beracasa, Byrdie Bell, and Katie Lee Joel.


Kelly Killoren Bensimon.


Hedi Ferjani and Erin Fetherston


Richard Chai and Poppy Delevingne.


Lauren Santo Domingo and Byrdie Bell.

Who's in the mood for a great party? ME! These are photos from a recent party celebrating Brian Atwood's collaboration with Rene Russo. I wish I had a reason to get super vamped up. For now I'll just live vicariously through these beautiful peeps.
Images courtesy of style.com



3 comments:

  1. I love getting all glammed up. I always feel strong and more sure of myself when I am dressed to the nines for a night out on the town. That's why I used to always wear heels to work. The heels alone gave me a little extra attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who NEEDS a reason for a great party? just dress up and go out. people will "ooh and aah", heads will turn and eyes will stare.

    and who's bright idea was it to shoot all those pictures with an uber wide angle lens. you cant see the details in the fabrics or the people. too many hollywood photographers are just plain terrible. dime a dozen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. que encantadoras fotografias
    glamorosas..xoxo

    ReplyDelete