Monday, November 30, 2009

baby shower bliss



Myself & handsome hubby

My mother and I

Some of our happy guests!

All of our fabulous loot.



My wonderful hostess Melissa and myself

The gang!

Let me preface this post by first saying I have the most awesome friends and family in the world and I am truly blessed! I'm so thankful for everyone who came to my baby shower yesterday and it means so much to Nick and I to know so many people out there already care about and love this little girl.

My girlfriend Melissa threw us the most amazing baby shower yesterday at the L.S. Ayres Tea Room at the Indiana State Museum. No detail was overlooked from the fun celebrity baby match-up games to the tasty treats. I couldn't imagine a better time and Melissa proved to be the hostest with the mostest!

2 comments:

  1. OOoh a tea room! I was just at a Tea Lounge on SUnday!

    Look at all that stash you got! Wowsers! Congrats, and I am glad you had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. You look beautiful! B. I love that you had a shower where men were included. I'm so excited for you. Little girls are just special to me!

    ReplyDelete