Saturday, November 14, 2009

coco


































My wonderful, thoughtful husband offered to take me to see "Coco Before Chanel" last night. I'm so glad he did too because the cinematography was absolutely amazing! Unfortunately I don't speak french fluently so I had to be super focused on the subtitles at the same time. I'm thinking it will defiantly be worth seeing again just to enjoy any of the scenery I might have missed.

Some of my favorite Coco quotes:

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. "

"Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable. "

"Those who create are rare; those who cannot are numerous.
Therefore, the latter are stronger."

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. "

Have a fabulous weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous post!! I adore everything about Chanel..
    if you have time stop over, I'm doing a giveaway, a very pretty necklace, the drawing is tomorrow
    xx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete