Thursday, November 19, 2009

an ode to pregos






























Sure these are all famous pregos but every now and then it's good to remind us everyday pregos we're still capable of being pretty. Also I've decided that while I might currently feel like a bus the odds that these ladies felt like that too at some point are pretty good.

It's all worth it though. Here's little L's latest photo. We went to have a 3d/4d ultrasound Monday but she was being super shy and hid most of the time so we'll try again in a few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that I had ever looked like that pregnant. I might have had several more. Love the 3d ultrasounds. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pics. :) The 3d/4d is awesome.
    When are you due? My due date is Feb 27th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, the 3D imaging is amazing! hope all is well. x

    ReplyDelete