Saturday, November 28, 2009

room in the inn?














Now is about the time I would guess people begin to become acutely aware of the current condition of their guest bedroom(s) or in some cases their lack of of having one. The holidays usually mean either you will be headed somewhere or guest(s) will be headed your way. We gave up our guest room recently to the treadmill which migrated from what has now become the nursery. I'll be relieved when we move someday and I can have it back again because I really enjoyed the idea of being able to offer friends and family a warm cozy bed to stay in. Till then I'll just swoon over these rooms.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, We have guests from America coming to visit us very very soon-you have given me lots of inspiration here...Thank you!
    Best wishes, Natasha.
    PS have I told you my last dog (a Boston Terrier) was called Trixie? Love that name!

    ReplyDelete