Sunday, December 27, 2009

countdown


So the only thing I feel is absolutely amazing about celebrating New Years is the Champagne. Beer has never been my thing, wine red or white often leaves me with a headache but Champagne seems to possess just the right amount of "kick" to suit me. Also it's the one time a year you can walk around sipping from one of those cute little mini bottles of Champagne at a party and no thinks any less of you as a lady. It's the greatest! Sadly this year I will have to sit out due to the babio in the belly, but that's OK. I'm sure you all will have enough fun for me too! In the meantime I will continue to clean up the aftermath that Christmas left behind and begin my own countdown to baby- only 46 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your baby to be. You can drink sparkling cider this year. But I agree with you- champagne is the best!!

    ReplyDelete