Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year!


Started the day out collaborating with my new waffle maker that the in-laws so awesomely gifted me for Christmas. Let me just say that Cuisinart makes waffles to perfection! No messes pouring over the sides, you can adjust the level of "goldness" you want and it BEEPS when they are ready. It's a far cry from my old $9 Target one that only made 2 at a time and they were always getting stuck. This one makes 4 at once! I know, I know but come on people it's the little things. We'll spend the rest of the day taking down the last of Christmas and maybe venture out for some retail therapy- oh and maybe I'll get around to making a resolution or two.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be faaar to dangerous if i owned one of these
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    -the previous is what happens when you type too quickly

    ReplyDelete