Friday, May 28, 2010

friday finds and ball jar winner





Whew! What a week on Etsy, thanks to Jen over at the Cottage Nest! We've been so busy packing up treasures to ship out that the blog suffered slightly. On to the Friday find: This beautiful horned milk glass vase features a pretty scalloped opening at the top perfect for your favourite bouquet. Vase is in excellent condition inside and out with no chips, nicks or cracks. It measures at 9.25'' tall and 5'' in diameter from the opening. I sold one last week and then out of sheer good luck I acquired 2 more this week! Hurry they won't last long.

Back to jen and the 1908 Aqua Ball Jar give away she so sweetly hosted the lucky winner is....."Aunt Grits a.k.a. Maggi" from the "Life Under the Big Oak Tree Blog." Aunt Grits if you could email me your address at sarah.arkanoff@yahoo.com I can get that pretty ball jar on its way to you! Congrats!
Random Number Generator 11Powered by RANDOM.ORG

I hope everyone has a great Holiday weekend, here in Indy it's a huge deal! I hope poor Tony Kaanan can finally catch a break!



No comments:

Post a Comment