Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New carpet today, new carpet today! I'm so stinkin' excited, I'm like 6 year old Sarah circa 1987 the night before Christmas waiting for that new cabbage patch kid excited. You'd be just as thrilled if you could see the current carpet. It's going in the family room, hall and playroom on the first floor- very kid friendly.

Speaking of kids, mine is six months old today! I can't believe it, time just shot by. She's so freakin' cute I can barely help myself sometimes. Even at 4 am when I'm trying to rock her back to sleep and she just looks up at me and laughs. So happy four months Lucy loo! Mommy loves you to pieces!!!







2 comments:

  1. I wanted to let everyone that I "follow"; don't forget to come over and enter my giveaway! Today's the last day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. golly, she's big.

    im not pressuring you or anything, but i wanna see the new house pronto. miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete