Tuesday, September 14, 2010

sarah's house part 1

This newly minted cable queen was getting caught up on "Sarah's House" yesterday afternoon. The two episodes I saw were from the farmhouse and I was in total awe of that mud room and powder room. These shots are from a different residence and appeal to my more modern side that shines through from time to time. Tomorrow I'll show shots of the cottage Sarah did. Happy Tuesday everyone! All images via Sarah Richardson Designs.


dining room- I'm loving the banquette seating on the one side. Also the play between the wallpaper and chandelier is so serene.




hallway



hallway- I've noticed she loves to use those black iron hinges on her doors- you like?




laundry/ mud room




sitting room




master- I'd kill for that headboard!

1 comment:

  1. She is one of my favorite designers! Your daughter is so super cute! Enjoy your weekend, thanks for your visit!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete