Friday, February 4, 2011

ella and a shutteryfly winner



Have you met Ella? She's fun and young. You can visit her here. If my UPS shipment of fabric would ever arrive I could list the new bags I'm so excited about. Until then though I'm sure there are a million other things I can work on. Like chiseling the ice off my car to get it out of the driveway.

***

Thanks to everyone who entered the Shutterfly giveaway. The winner is drumroll.....

Lynda @ Happenstance Home! Lynda shoot me an email at sarah.arkanoff@yahoo.com so I can get you the code for your 25 cards! Congrats!




I hope everyone has a great Friday night!





3 comments:

  1. I will have to visit Ella and I'm so excited about winning this great giveaway! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! You are on a roll! And yo make me want to get my sewing machine out!

    ReplyDelete