Tuesday, April 26, 2011

classic kelly

The sun is finally shining outside for now and I've got renewed motivation to get lots done today. I'm so excited for my ex-boyfriends wedding this Friday. Wills and I are only a few months apart in age and I always figured we'd be taking the plunge someday but alas thank goodness that didn't happen because I'm quite smitten with my hubby. 

OK enough pretend talk- I did finally watch the Kings Speech last night and I wasn't disappointed- it was wonderful! I'm often reluctant to watch films that have so much hype around them but this film certainly delivered everything it promised. It's part of the royal wedding week bonanza in the Arkanoff household where we've taken up speaking with wannabe English accents, we're watching British films- even the Disney Channel is doing a Royal Wedding themed week so Lucy doesn't feel left out. 

Hands down though my favorite princess to date was Grace Kelly. Maybe it was because she was American and that gave every little girl and woman over here something to romanticize over or maybe because she was just so beautiful. Even after all these years she still looks stylish and classic in her wedding photos. 








well I'm off, cheerio! 


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment