Friday, April 8, 2011

what's up buttercup?

It's that time of the week again. The time where we make big plans and get jazzed to spend time with family and friends. To do all the things you just didn't quite get to. I have tennis class orientation tonight for the 6 week course I'm embarking on beginning next week- should be fun! I also want to...


be productive



spy something new and different



be creative



*relaxxxxxxx* with my sweet man and darling toddler



and celebrate just because...

What are you going to do?



Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I will take that door, that skirt, those legs and that cake. Of course the pretty leg girl has never eaten a piece of cake like that. Poor girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. swoon over your pics and repeat ...

    xo
    elyse

    (love jen's comment)

    ReplyDelete