Thursday, May 26, 2011

tolix chair inspiration

The chairs to go with the new table are on their way. In the end durability and budget won out. While I love a good louis chair that seems pretty impractical at this stage in life. I just loved the look of the Tolix chair and so did Nick. Loved the chair but not the price tag. But after some research I found what I hope to be a steal of a deal from OverStock.com. Four chairs for $169 TOTAL people (no tax and free shipping). They got great reviews as well so I'm just hoping I really like them and for that price I figured would could give them a spin. I bought them in white and I plan on keeping the table's dark mink stain for now. I think it would provide for a fresh contrast so we'll see. I'll let you know when they get here what the final verdict is. Below are some of my inspiration photos.









 Below are the chairs we bought. Can't wait to get them!






stay tuned because I did something amazing with spray paint that i can't wait to share!


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment