Wednesday, June 8, 2011

pinning the day away

I don't know why but when it comes to the newest trend in technology I'm always stubborn about hopping on board. It took my mom getting a facebook account before I finally agreed too! Well late last week I finally decided to so what this Pinterest craze was all about. Now I see why bloggers especially love it! It's like eye candy crack for interior (and exterior) lovers like us! Now I can get rid of the ridiculous number of folders I have on my desktop because it's all sorted and pretty in my Pinterest account. The type A- o.c.d. in me is in LOVE. I could seriously spend all day looking through all the yumminess this site holds. 


Here are some of my latest pins!










If you want to check out the rest of my boards you can follow me here.




sources:
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment