Thursday, August 18, 2011

big news

What do I have in common with Hillary Duff, Tori Spelling, Rebecca Gayheart, Swedish Princess Victoria, Alyssa Milano, a Spice Girl, Lindsey Price, January Jones, and Keri Russell? We're are all havin' babies ya'll!


That's right we're over the moon excited to be expecting baby number 2 in early March! Nick and I can't wait to give Lucy a sibling and add to our brood. I ripped this photo out of a magazine today- love this look! So excited to have a sweet and cozy fall and winter with my bump.



Sarah

2 comments:

  1. You sure did rip that picture out of a magazine and my throat is still sore from the fake coughing to cover the noise. Happy baby bump Sarah! I can't wait to knit something for that new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete