Tuesday, September 13, 2011

okay...



So like I figured it was pure insanity at Target this morning. For some reason I had thought the store opened at 9am so when Lucy and I waltzed in I was a little surprised to see bare shelves and racks already- turns out they opened at 8am. We forged on though and found lots and lots of great items. Along the way I encountered ARMIES of women with 2-3 carts each piled high with this stuff. They were stealthy too, I overheard one woman on her cell phone talking to one of her friends at another Target location comparing notes. 

The one thing I really wanted was the microfiber zig-zag throw which of course was gone. I decided it was worth venturing to the "scary" part of town to that Target to see if they might have it. As luck would have it they had two and I scooped them both up. When I got home I got online to see what was sold out and found the website still crashed. 

Now don't go thinking I'm insane and all that stuff is for us. I've listed a lot of it HERE in case you need your fix too. So long for now, I'm pooped. I'm downing this coffee and hopping on the treadmill so I can sit down in time to watch the Flipping Out Reunion and of course TRZP. 

Adios! 

Sarah

1 comment: