Wednesday, November 30, 2011


Ahhh sweet knitting! It's one of the greatest cold weather activities and I got to pick it back up again today. After dropping Lucy off at grandma's house this morning {thanks Sandy!} I headed off to meet up with all the ladies I missed so much because I hadn't been since just before Lucy broke her leg 6 weeks ago. I needed to get back though because I wanted to get started on a hat for Nick.

Our first little round of snow last night was followed by beautiful sunny skies today and I was able to photograph a lot of our Christmas decor. I still need to shoot Lucy's room and our entry and after that I can't wait to share. I've sort of paired things down this year and I'm going for a more natural look. 




I hope you all have a beautiful evening!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment