Sunday, November 13, 2011

sunday adventures


For some reason the day light savings time switchover is still affecting our little family. We were on our way to lunch today and suddenly it got very quiet in the back.  


BTW if you've never tried eating at Firehouse Subs I highly recommend it! It's super tasty with prices that are comparable to Subway or Quizno's. They also have this really awesome computerized drink machine that dispenses over 100 varieties of beverages. My fave is the diet vanilla Bargs root beer. The decor is cute and the kids meal is served up in a little fireman's hat. 


Tonight I baked chocolate chip pumpkin bread from Jen's blog. It was really, {really} good! You can find the recipe HERE. 







Tomorrow I wanted to share a really great tutorial I found via Pinterest over the weekend. See you soon!


Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it. Now I have a craving! Might have to bake up some more this week.

    ReplyDelete