Tuesday, December 20, 2011

clock is ticking


According to the handy Target ad which features a Christmas countdown clock on my Yahoo homepage there are 109 hours left until Christmas. I'm spending the morning watching Christmas movies with Lucy, making my final grocery list for the weekend, going through recipes and making sure I have everything I need for baking and cooking so I don't have to brave the store Friday or even Christmas Eve even though I know it will inevitably happen anyway!

I'm excited to try this vanilla peppermint fudge recipe for the first time. It seems pretty basic and so I hope it tastes as good as it looks. Recipe link {here}



Christmas morning I love the smell of a good breakfast cooking so in addition to the usual breakfast casserole I'm going to make my new favorite sticky bun recipe! These things are no joke and so easy to make. Recipe link {here}



All this talk about eating has my tummy growling....


On a totally non related holiday note Happy Birthday to my girl Jen over at The Cottage Nest!!! You're one of the bestest, most creative friends a girl could have and I hope you have an amazing day!




and I hope you all have a great Tuesday and a wonderful Holiday week!!!



Sarah

1 comment: