Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Mantel and Lucy's Room


Good morning! Today I wanted to share with you our Christmas mantle and Lucy's room as part 1 of my holiday home tour. Like I mentioned in previous posts I worked with what I had this year including more natural outdoorsy type items like pine cone's found in our yard.










In Lucy's room I added just a few fun holiday touches. 
She loves looking at the ornaments on her tiny tree and pointing out each one asking "what's that?"


















I hope you have a beautiful Tuesday!

Sarah

Linking up to:

11 comments:

  1. So pretty and festive Sarah! Emma has those same angel wings that L has! I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mantel, so pretty! Thanks for linking!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD... I LOVe the black and white, and the stockings are too cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're mantel is so pretty! The chalkboard is a great idea. Lucy's room looks sweet with holiday touches too. My girls always like to put up a few Christmas decorations in their room too :)
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so cute--love the little kitchen area:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a beautiful job!!! I LOVE the black and white! Thank you for linking up and for sharing your home!! xoxo shelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its adorable. Thanks for sharing. I will follow on my way out. I hope you can make your way to my place soon and do the same. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the black and white palette... used it myself this year! The garland of balls above the door is so sweet. Did you make that? Thank you for the wonderful tour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the phenomenal attention to detail! Everything is gorgeous and it is so evident that you put extra creativity and care into every little facet!

    Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Hugs,
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is perfect! I love your black and white colors (that chalkboard is fabulous) and all of the other little touches you have added that make the decor really stand out!

    ReplyDelete