Saturday, March 17, 2012

daddy hotness


Happy St. Patty's Day and Saturday evening! Nick and I are celebrating with a couple of Rolling Rock beers {not Irish but at least the glass bottle is green right?} and some college Basketball {go HOOSIERS!}. This morning after breakfast while I was finishing up with Lucy I noticed Nick doing the dishes with a bottle in his pocket. Ladies, this is what I call "daddy hotness" it doesn't get much sexier than this does it? A guy helping out around the house {without even being asked} and multitasking!  I count my blessings every day for this man. 



cheers to leprechauns, rainbows and good guys!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture! I always say there is nothing sexier than a good Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive action shot. What's your trick - he's clearly a multi-tasking master!

    ReplyDelete