Monday, April 2, 2012

heavenly

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! We were pretty busy and productive around here getting things in order for Easter, a little retail therapy and tons of time out in the yard. Lucy LOVES to be outside and cries when we finally have to drag her in every night, while Grayson is happy to hang out outside too swaddled and laying on a quilt. Luckily this gives us time to work in the yard pulling weeds, planting and planning our next steps. These are some of my favorite "garden center" images via {Pinterest }as of late. 

I love this front door and the planters with hydrangeas.


 This image inspired me to plant a climbing rose on our new arbor.


 A beautiful white barn- nuff said!


 The chicken coop of my dreams- Nick says I can keep on dreamin.'


 A raised bed is on my wish list for this year. I requested a cool kit for Mothers Day. 


 Succulents seem to be all the rage suddenly- how beautiful is this planter?


I hope you all have a most wonderful week ahead!!!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment