Tuesday, April 3, 2012

spring bedding and goings on


Last weekend I finally got around to changing over to our spring bedding.



We have a beautiful big lilac bush at the end of our driveway and I clipped a few branches to bring that heavenly smell inside. 



 I also broke out the spring/summer pillows,



planted my basil and rosemary- the chives actually came back from last year



 Lucy got a new sandbox last week and thinks it's the best thing ever. 



Today we had a couple of new light fixtures installed. One in the upstairs hall and one in the family room. Never under estimate the power of a new light. 

On an unrelated note- am I the only one that thinks this week feels super crazy and busy? And it's only Tuesday- yikes!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love your pretty spring bedding and your pretty bedroom.
    I'd love to join Lucy in the sandbox but I don't think there's room! She's so adorable.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete