Monday, July 30, 2012


Ready... EXHALE............. what a few weeks we've had around here. We're deep in the midst of a nasty drought here exaggerated by almost daily record breaking heat. It's made this summer no fun. Add to that we lost water for a couple of days the week before last and needed work done on our well. But the real icing on the cake came last Wednesday when we realized our air conditioning had stopped working. The news I knew was probably coming but feared the most was that it needed to be totally replaced- oh and just for an extra kick in the pants so did the furnace. We sweat our way through until the guys could make to us Saturday when everything was ripped out and replaced with shiny new equipment {did I mention very expensive shiny new equipment?}. I don't know about you but I'm already ready to ring in the New Year. How about a little Time's Square ball dropping action in July?

Since I know Ryan Seacrest doing his rocking countdown is highly unlikely for the next several months I'll be content with today just being Monday. We'll start fresh with a new week around here. I'm going to resolve to leave the crappiness of late behind us. So HAPPY MONDAY, may all your dreams come true this week!












*image sources 1, 2, 3


Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Amen Sister! Happy Monday indeed. I hope yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete