Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lucy's Party

Back when I was pregnant with Lucy my girlfriend who also happened to host my beautiful Tea Party Shower (hi Melissa!) gifted me with this print. I've always loved it so much and it still hangs in Lucy's room. I am now Belle and Boo obsessed. It was sort of where I got the idea for her third birthday party. I envisioned little boys in pirate hats and sweet girls fluttering about in fairy wings and teacups hanging from branches.

Her party was this past Saturday and it was pure magic. From the cupcakes to the pinata to the gifts Lucy was spoiled rotten by her friends and family. All of her little friends, neighbors, grandparents, Indiana cousins, aunts and uncles were there. I wish I would have gotten more photos but it went by so quickly.



















Yesterday on her actual birthday we celebrated with a cake and her gifts from us. Needless to say she had a great day running around hopped up on excitement in her new space helmet and tutu.









Here is a sweet poem her Grandma Sandy wrote for her

Dear Little Lucy
With hair so blonde
It is you we are terribly fond

Three years old
Growing bigger every day
In our hearts you will always stay

Toy Story Three
Sofia the First
You love them so much
Your heart will burst

You love Disney
Horses and stuff
Tea parties and puppets
and little girl fluff

All of the princesses
and all of their curls
Aren't as wonderful as our little girl

Happy Birthday Lucy



Sarah

2 comments: